Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Beautiful Event

I was priveleged to facilitate an extremely beautiful private event - about 40 children attended as well as a large crowd of adults, and the client chose beading and scrapbooking for the activities. The theme was farm/horseriding/gingham/sophisticated country/shabby chic.... and I was able to incorporate all of these elements into the personalised scrapbook by scanning the fabrics that the event designer used, and including these images in the designs I made for the scrapbook.

I also had a beading bar set up using very beautiful silver and bronze beads, crystal beads, and cotton cord to make stunning bracelets. Prior to the event, I had handmade all the crystal charms using all sorts of findings - so that the kids could easily use them on their bracelets.


1 comment:

  1. How wonderful for you all Debbi. I love it when kids enjoy creating .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment.