Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hit with the beading bug...


I bought some beads a while ago in Paris (April 2010), which have been waiting to be made into something... so while we were having a bit of time off over xmas/new year, I took my bead basket away with me, and this is the result. I'm thrilled, and want to do a lot more beading! I made all the links and connectors with brass wire, and used chain to finish it off, so only the front section is beaded.

I bought the brass beads and findings at Matiere Premier in Rue Sevigne Paris www.yelp.com/biz/matiere-premiere-paris - which is a beautiful shop - I just love the filigree flowers. As for the gemstones - I think I got them in 2009 in Shanghai - but I can't actually remember as I've had them lying around for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.