Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

LIFE



I made this gift for a young girl - a friend of the family:
L for Love, I for Integrity, F for faith, E for Ethics.
Each letter is decorated with papers, ribbons, pearls, charms, and hand painted wooden cut-outs.
On the back of each letter I wrote a message:
L - Love : May your life be filled with the love of family
I - Integrity: May your heart stay true to its purpose and may you live your life with integrity and honour
F - Faith: May our spirit be strong and your beliefs be a constant comfort throughout your life
E- Ethics: May you spread your wings and fly like the butterfly, and as you grow trough life's experiences, may you always stay true to your inner voice.


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous project Debbi!

    Thanks for coming to my class last night! I hope you had a good time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment.